Our childcare centres are unlike many others in Melbourne. At Buckets Early Learning Centre we employ highly skilled and qualified staff to ensure the absolute best level of care, education and development. We continuously encourage and assist our team to partake in personal and professional development programs as we believe that by encouraging higher qualifications and educator training our team will utilise their advanced skills to positively contribute to a higher quality of growth and development for all children.
We ensure that some of Melbourne’s best childcare educators are at Buckets Early Learning Centre and pride ourselves on providing a team above and beyond that of government specifications.
We support our educator team by:
- ensuring all educators are treated with respect, honesty and integrity
- ensuring all educators are treated equitably
- encouraging all educators to work in harmony to form a unified team
- encouraging role modelling of positive behaviour and guidance among our educator peers
- providing mentoring opportunities within the team
- promoting professional training and development
- offering our Educational Leader for program planning, observation and documentation among other facets of education and development
- celebrating achievement of goals, whether they be personal or centre-oriented
- promoting positive, open lines of communication so that all educators are free and comfortable to discuss any matters with their peers and management team
- encouraging positive and successful relationships with all children, families, peers and management.