At Buckets Early Learning Centre we ensure our educator team’s understanding and approach to early childhood education and development reflects our core values.
We have a team of highly qualified and experienced educators to help make our centres a warm and welcoming place to nurture children.
Our educators work to support children and families by:
- aiming to excel in their role as educators, nurturers and professional contributors to each child’s environment
- facilitating, supporting and encouraging the National Quality Frameworks
- offering all children the opportunity for exploration, examination and provocation
- offering integrity, honesty and flexibility to each child, their family and peer group
- working together to share information and create a holistic approach to learning and development
- building on prior learning and experiences to enhance learning continuity
- developing educational programs that are responsive to all children and build on their culture, strengths, interests and knowledge
- supporting all children’s transitions through the centre and into schools.