Buckets Early Learning Centre promotes children’s exploration and discovery in a supportive and enriching environment through an innovative, self-guided curriculum.
We support children’s growth and development by:
- ensuring all children are made to feel safe, secure and supported to help reach their full potential
- empowering all children to act and think positively
- encouraging all children to develop a strong sense of identity
- encouraging confident and capable learners
- promoting the principles of respect and responsibility
- encouraging all children to control the direction of their learning and interactions with others
- encouraging play and valuing this as children’s work. We consider this process of learning being as important as the end result
- respecting all children for their interests and abilities
- recognising and promoting that children can express themselves in ‘100 languages’
- engaging in meaningful interactions with all children to promote learning and respect of each child’s thoughts and feelings
- respecting each child as an individual – celebrating diversity and difference while appreciating and enjoying similarities and common bonds
- working together in partnership with all children’s families
- fulfilling all children’s nutritional requirements – recognising that a healthy body promotes a healthy mind
- exploring natural environments and connection to the land.